Returns and refunds
Are you not happy with your purchase?
The Finnish Consumer protection laws guarantee a 14-day period of cost-free returns for products bought from a web store. If you wish to have a product returned and refunded, we advice you kindly to please first contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone; 09-622 5560.
Instructions for returns (domestic)
Please print the Lautapelit-fi_return form.pdf and attach it to the return along with the shipping list.
- 1. Pack the product in a proper way. Please notice that the returned product must be in a re-sellable condition, so please do not Place any address labels or other adhesive items directly on the product. We also request that you don't pack the product in an unreasonably large box/container.
- 2. Fill in the Customer service form, and attach it to the returned product along with a copy of the shipping list.
- 3. Bring the product to your local post office and let the clerk know it is a product being returned. If you ordered your product through the Smart Post service, the product may also be returned by the same method.
The post address for returns is:
Urho Kekkosen katu 1
Please keep the following in mind when you return products:
- Any possible sales and special prices are liable to change during the process of your return. If, for instance, you return one or several products and the remaining cost is under the limit for free shipping (60 eur) you will be charged the shipping costs as per usual for the remaining products (3,90 eur). All promo items or bonus products given free of charge when your purchased the returned product must also be returned.
- You can only return a product through the service provided by the post office in the case where you purchased the product from our web store. If you bought the product in one of our retail stores in either Helsinki or Tampere, we kindly encourage you to return the product to the store from which it was purchased. Please also bring your receipt as proof of purchase.
- We do not accept returns sent through COD (cash on delivery). Lautapelit.fi reserves the right to charge our customers with handling and postal fees, if the return process does not adhere to the given instructions and the terms and conditions for purchases and returns.
- A parcel that has not been picked up by the customer does not equal a return. For any product returned to us by the postal service due to the customer's negligence to collect it from the postal office, we will charge 15,00 euros for handling and postal fees. Whenever you return a product following the given procedures and respecting the conditions, the return is naturally free of charge.
Our customer service will gladly help you regarding any problems with your purchase or your return, at email@example.com or by phone; +3589-622 5560.
Instructions for returns (international)
If you want to return a purchase, and you are currently living outside of Finland, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone; +358 9 622 5560.